Most of us believe that trekking is only for the adventure travelers where there are not any luxurious facilities. But if you have enough budget to explore the Himalayas with little comfort then Luxury Trekking in Nepal is a great option. You can combine adventure with luxury to enjoy the natural, traditional and cultural blessings of Nepal. You can also enjoy the magnificent views of different various snow-capped mountains. This luxury trek also leads to the same routes as the normal routes but you get to stay in different accommodations. Here is everything about Luxury Trekking in Nepal.
Unlike the tea houses, the bedroom will be spacious with larger beds and other ensuite facilities. Also, there is a western-style toilet and you will also get a 24-hours hot water shower. Additionally, a great variety of food will be served in a warm dining room. During the luxury trek, you will also get comfortable flight services. The stunning beauty of the Himalayas will surely give you a memorable and luxury trekking experience.
From relaxed waterfalls walks to thrill-seeking adventures Nepal has something for everyone. Further, the luxury tour is designed to fully explore Nepal in the easiest and the most comfortable way. Luxury Trekking is possible during any time of the year, September to December and March to May is the best trekking season.
Popular Luxury Trek in Nepal
Luxury Trekking in Nepal allows experiencing a great outdoors in the high mountain region with relative easiness. You will also enjoy your trek without any burden of carrying your own food and equipment.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
Trek to Everest Base Camp is among the classic treks of Nepal with breathtaking mountain scenery. You will get the closest view of the world’s highest mountain Mount Everest, Mount Pumari, and Mount Ama Dablam while getting to stay in the luxury lodges of the Khumbu region.
The trek begins with a scenic flight to Lukla. Along the way, you get to enjoy the hospitality of Sherpa people, see legendary monasteries Buddhist prayer flags and Mani walls. The highest point during the trek is the Gorakshep along the Khumbu glacier to the highest base camp in the world.
Features of Everest Base Camp Luxury trek
- Scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Nights in luxury hotels in Lukla, Namche Bazaar and Tengboche
- Spotting endangered species of animals and birds in the Sagarmatha region
- Enjoy the view of the world highest peak, Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, Mount Nuptse, Mount Ama Dablam, and other snow-capped peaks
- Visit an ancient Tengboche Monastery, the biggest one in Khumbu region
- Explore the close view of Khumbu Icefall
- Trek to Kalapathar, the best viewpoint of Mount Everest
Everest Panorama Luxury Trek
It’s a perfect adventure trip if you want to enjoy the beauty of Mount Everest without going to the extreme altitude extremes. You can explore the Khumbu region by maintaining home comfort.
Besides the stunning Mountain View, you will get to spend time with local Sherpa people, explore Everest National Park and visit Tengboche Monastery. Further, the trek package includes your accommodation in the highest standards lodge available in the area featuring comfortable bedrooms, western bathrooms with hot showers and electricity. This is a comfortable trek with leisurely 5 to 6 hours every day.
Features of Everest Panorama Trek
- Sightseeing of many historical UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Exciting 15 mins mountain flight Kathmandu to Lukla
- Visit Namche Bazaar, the oldest trade market and also the visit to the biggest monasteries in the region, Tengboche monastery
- Explore the Sherpa culture, and lifestyle
- Breathtaking views of Mount Everest and other majestic mountains
- Mountain view from the Syangboche airport, the highest airport in the world
Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek
Annapurna region trek with luxury accommodation gives you the most relaxing time to enjoy the real beauty of nature. During the trek, you get to walk on the trail along with the view of Himalayan vista, beautiful mountain stream, taking bath in natural hot spring and at the end of day’s trek, staying in luxury lodges.
Features of Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek
- Explore UNESCO listed world heritage site in Kathmandu city
- Sightseeing in Pokhara, the beautiful city of lakes
- Breathtaking sunrise views and mountain view from Poonhill
- 360-degree view of the Annapurna Ranges along with Annapurna south, Annapurna I, II and III, Hiunchuli, and also the majestic Machhapuchhre
- Experience the unique culture of Magar, Gurung and Thakali local people
- Visit different ancient monasteries
- Enjoy the natural hot spring
Ghorepani-Poonhill-Ghandruk Luxury Trek
Poonhill Trek allows you to trek through the traditional Gurung village. This trek finally leads to Ghandruk- one of the culturally preserved villages in Nepal. Here, you get to experience the real local culture and spectacular mountain views while staying in luxury hotels.
The trail lies in the Lower Annapurna region where you can still enjoy the have stunning mountain views without climbing the tough route. The accommodation options are high in this region and you get to stay in the best possible facility.
- Sightseeing at Pokhara, beautiful lake-side city
- Visit a world heritage site in Kathmandu
- Stunning views of Annapurna, Fishtail, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri and also other mountains from the Poonhill along with amazing sunrise view
- Visit Ghandruk village
- Experience the Magar and Gurung culture, tradition, and lifestyles
Luxury trekking in Nepal to experiences the best of nature is a lifetime memory. Exploring Nepal’s magnificent wilderness areas while still enjoying your comfort will be a blessing.
So, see you soon!!!!