Trekking to the Everest Base camp trek in June is the most preferred outdoor activities in Nepal. Nepal is among the world’s favorite destinations for the trekkers. Nepal homes Eight of ten world’s highest mountains in the world making it a trekkers hub. This beautiful country is been gifted with many amazing trekking trails that have something for everyone. Mount Everest in June is just spectacular. Everest weather June makes the trek fun. You can trek to the Base Camp throughout the year. But trekking to Everest Base Camp in June has it’s own perks.
Here is everything you need to know about trekking to Everest Base camp Trek in June including Everest Base Camp temperature in June.
Highlights of Everest in June:
- Trekking to the base of the world’s highest mountain;
- Thrilling mountain flight to Lukla
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets views on clear days
- Stay at Namche Bazaar, the world’s highest trade market
- Visit Numerous stupas along the way
- Experience of a unique Buddhist culture and lifestyle of the remote Himalayan region of Nepal
- View of the majestic mountain peaks like Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Pumori on clear days
- Lush, green forest, the flora and the fauna of the region are refreshing.
Everest Weather June:
June marks the end of spring and the beginning of Monsoon season in Nepal. Early June has the remaining of Spring- warm weather with occasional rains. But the later days of the months gets Monsoon rain- almost daily downpour. But as the rainfall occurs only during late afternoon and night, you can trek during the sunny and warm mornings. The temperature in the Everest region is fairly around 20 to 30 degrees Celsius on clear. But the night temperature can drop to something less than 10 degrees Celsius.
If you stay a bit longer, you should also be informed about the Everest Base Camp in June.
Everest Base Camp Accommodation:
Most of the tea houses in the Everest region provide you basic accommodation in June. As there is only less number of trekkers during Everest Base Camp trek, you can choose from any available tea houses and the room you want. If you are planning Everest Base Camp trek in June, you don’t even need to pre-book your rooms.
If you are plan to climb mount Everest in June, read this
With or without a Guide:
With of without trek, Everest Base Camp Trek in June is awesome. During the month of June, it is recommended to hire a guide while you trek. An experienced guide will have aware you about the changing weather conditions in the Himalayas and hence provide you all necessary and latest information on the trails. And since their will only be fewer number of trekkers in the trail, there is also the chances of getting lost if you trek without a guide.
Everest Base Camp Trek in June Tips
These tips will make Everest Base Camp Trek in June awesome.
- Start on your treks early in the morning as the mid-afternoon might receive the rain
- Have enough warm clothes to change for the last of the trek
- Get a local porter to carry your equipment, supplies
- Learn to enjoy walking in the rain;
- Take your time to explore the blooms of many wildflowers and wildlife on the trails.
Everest Base Camp Trek in June is possible with proper preparation. You need to have flexibility on the duration. Yes, the rain might make the trails a bit more challenging yet it is a unique and rewarding adventure.
You can be booking your Everest Base Camp with us here. We make sure that you get the best facilities during the trek.