This articles is about Everest Base Camp Trek April which includes other details such as Everest Base Camp April weather and Everest Base Camp April 2021.
Everest, the world’s highest mountain is the ultimate dream of all trekking enthusiast. Everest Base camp lies in the base of glorious Mount Everest. This trek allows embracing the majestic mountain in the Everest region. Among many stunning mountains of Nepal, Mount Everest (8,848 m), Mount Lhotse (8,516 m), Mount Nuptse (7,855 m), Mount Pumori (7,161 m) and many more are visible during the trail. The trail takes you to the Everest Base Camp at 5,364 m. Among many routes, Kalapathar, Jiri, Gokyo, and Renjo pass trails are the most popular one.
The experience of the trek is affected by the season and weather in the region. Before moving for the trek, it is important to do some research and collect information about the climatic condition of the region. Let’s learn about Everest Base Camp Trek April:
Also read about the costs for Everest Base Camp Trek April.
- 1 Everest Base Camp Trek April weather
- 2 Highlights of Everest Base Camp Trek April weather:
- 3 Treks in Everest region:
- 4 Tips for Everest Base Camp Trek April weather:
- 5 Conclusion:
Everest Base Camp Trek April weather
April marks mid-spring in Nepal which a perfect time to explore the scenic beauty. During April, the climate is warm and the forests are green. Not to forget the flowers that bloom all the way in the trail. Spring means exotic colorful flowers and a glimpse of wild animals and birds along the trekking trail.
The weather conditions in the higher altitude are unpredictable but April is completely safe. At daytime, the average temperature is about 20 -degree centigrade, this might lower down to 12 degrees centigrade in morning and night. The right climate makes Everest Base Camp Trek April amazing. Train yourself for Everest Climb.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Trek April weather:
- April is one of the best months for trekking in Nepal as the days are bright sunny and the sky is clear with beautiful mountain vistas to capture and treasure.
- Adventurous mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Witness the world’s highest mountain in the world, Everest (8,848 m), from its base camp (5,380 m)
- Stay at the beautiful village of Namche Bazaar (3,450 m)
- Tengboche Monastery visit (3,867m)
- Khumjung village visit along with the school established by Sir Edmund Hillary
- Experience of the Tibetan lifestyle and culture
- 360-degree views of the mountain range
Treks in Everest region:
Some of the recommended treks during April in the Everest Region are:
Shivalaya – Gokyo-Chola Pass -EBC Trekking:
This is the interesting classical route introduced by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in 1953 AD.
Your trek starts with a drive to “Shivalaya (1700 m)”. Then you will pass through Bhandar, Kinja, Junbesi, KhariKhola, Phakding and then Namche. The overall trekking trail takes 24 days. During April, the sky is clear and the majestic view of mountains adds to the excitement of your trekking.
Gokyo -Renjo La Pass Trekking:
April is the peak time for Everest Base Camp trek, but Gokyo- Renjo trail is rather quite. The trek allows the view of delightful mountainous landscapes, up-close mountains view, valleys, lakes, the forest along with the culture and tradition of the local tribes living in the region.
The Gokyo -Renjo La Pass Trek starts with the mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. The overall trek takes 15 days. The high altitudes point during the trek is Gokyo Ri (5,357 m) and Renjo-La Pass (5,345 m).
Everest Panorama Trekking:
The Everest Panorama Trek is a short trek that allows the magnificent Mountain View without having to sweat on a strenuous trek. Thamserku, Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse, and many other mountain peaks are easily visible during the trek. You can also enjoy the culture and lifestyle of the Sherpa people. The trek also starts with a beautiful scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,875 m). During the month of April, the Everest Panorama Trekking is refreshing and safe.
Everest Three High Passes Trekking:
This is a challenging, yet adventurous Everest trek package. You will be trekking to the 3 major passes of 5,000 m altitude- Gokyo Valley, Everest Base Camp, and Thame Valley. The total trek takes around 19-day and starts with a scenic flight to Lukla (2,810 m). Then you will trek to Namche Bazar Tengboche (3,860m), Dingboche (4,390 m) and so on.
12 days Everest Base Camp/Kalapathar Trek:
Everest Base Camp is full of the trekkers in the month of April. Sound weather, warm days and clear sky and warm days in spring add into the beauty of the trip. You can witness the world’s highest mountains as Mount Everest, Mount Nuptse, Mount Lhotse, Pumori, Ama Dablam and many others without any obstruction. Everest Base Camp Trek April is awesome.
Tips for Everest Base Camp Trek April weather:
April is the best time for Everest Base Camp Trek. We have listed some tips for Everest Base Camp Trek April weather.
- Since its warm in April, you will get sweaty while walking, so, wearing clothes that keep will keep you warm is April is important. Also, keep the rain jackets and backpack cover to protect from the sudden rainfall;
- A pair of trekking pole is must;
- Use thin gloves to protect you from cold mountain wind.
- Waterproof socks and hiking shoes with a strong grip
- Take a highly professional trekking guide for proper guidance.
- Prevent your body from dehydration, drink a lot of water
- Trekking early morning protects you from the heat of the sun
Everest Base Camp Trek April is an amazing experience. You can booking your tour to Everest Base Camp with us here. We will make your trip an awesome experience.