There are more than some awesome place for Pokhara Trek. Once you get your shanks in Pokhara for trekking, the majestic mountains will automatically pull you closer. The wish to go higher and higher for feeling the thin air of Himalayas get stronger. Trust me, you will simply be unable to stop yourself from getting closer to them. Popular trails in PPokhara Trek as Ghandruk- Poonhill, Annapurna Base Camp and others newly opened trails starts from Pokhara. Here, we have listed the number of the best Pokhara Trek.
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking:
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is one the shortest and best-selling treks in Nepal for all kind of Hikers. The trek to Ghorepani- Poonhill takes around 3 days, but you can extend it to 4-5 days trek through Ghandruk Village. The trek is famous for Mt. Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, and other mountain peaks. The Poonhill tower offers the best sunrise and sunset while Ghandruk village is known for the cultures cultural stay.
• Ghorepani Trek Starting place: Pokhara to Nayapul drive
• Ghorepani Trek Days: 3 to 5 days
• Ghorepani Trek Maximum Elevation: 10,532 ft
• Cost for Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: USD 300- USD 385
• Ghorepani Trek Difficulty Level: Easy
• Permits needed for Ghorepani Trek: Annapurna Conservation and TIMS card.
• Best Seasons for Ponnhill Trek: Feb to May and September to mid-December
• Trek-style: Tea Houses and Lodges.
It’s among the world’s most classic Pokhara Trek routes in the Himalayas that lead you to the foothills of majestic Annapurnas. The elevation is lower than Everest Base Camp and Annapurna Circuit trek but the views are still stunning. You can witness Mt. Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Machapuchher, Hiunchuli, Mt. Lamjung ranges, and Mt. Dhaulagiri peak close.
• The atarting point for Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Pokhara – Nayapul
• Duration of Trek for Annapurna Base Camp Trek: 7-8 days
• Maximum Elevation at Annapurna Base Camp Trek: (4,130 M) 13,550 ft
• Cost for Annapurna Base Camp Trek: USD 700 to USD 1000
• Difficulty level for Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Moderate
• Trek Permits for Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Annapurna Conservation and TIMS card.
• Best Seasons for Annapurna Base Camp Trek: March to May and mid-September to mid-December.
• Trek Style: Tea Houses and Lodges
Mardi Himal Trekking:
Recently, Mardi Himal it is the most popular trekking destination in Nepal and you can call it “a hidden gem”. The trek route is moderate and beautiful. The rhododendron forest will guide you up to Badal danda. The view of Mt. Fishtail, Mardi Peak, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, and other Annapurna ranges is stunning. Even for the landscape photographer, this route is best and short trips. Mardi Himal Trek Starting Point: Pokhara Kade or Phedi. In recent days, this is he most popular Pokhara Trek.
• Starting point for Mardi Himal Trek: Pokhara
• Duration of Mardi Himal Trek : 5-6 days
• Maximum Elevation of Mardi Himal Trek: (4,500 M) 14,764 ft
• Cost for Mardi Himal Trek: USD 300 to USD 500.
• Difficulty level for Mardi Himal Trek: Moderately – Easy
• Trek Permits for Mardi Himal Trek: Annapurna Conservation and TIMS card.
• Best Seasons for Mardi Himal Trek: March to May and mid-September to mid-December.
• Mardi Trek Style: Tea houses and Lodges.
Khopra Danda Pokhara Trek:
It is also among the newly open trekking routes in the Annapurna region. We can witness the stunning Himalayan panorama view of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna ranges (I, II, III, and south), Hiunchuli, Machhauchhare, Lamjung Himal, and also Nilgiri. The viewpoint is at the elevation is 3460m and the day hike to Khyaer lake takes you to 4660m.
• Starting Point for Khopra Danda Trek: Pokhara Kade or Phedi.
• Duration of the Khopra Danda Trek: 6-7 days
• Maximum Elevation of Khopra Danda Trek: (3,640 M) (4,660m Khayer Lake) 11,943 ft
• Cost or Khopra Danda Trek: USD 500 to USD 800
• Khopra Danda Trek Difficulty: Moderate
• Permits needed for Khopra Danda Trek: Annapurna Conservation and TIMS card.
• Best Seasons for Khopra Danda Trek: March to May and mid-September to mid-December.
• Trek Style: Teahouses, Homestay, and Lodges.
Dhampus village trekking
Dhampus village trekking is family destination for Pokhara Trek. The village is at 1600m and the inhabited of the hospitable Gurung people. The route is easy and the view of Tukuche peak, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail and other peaks is just stunning. You can extend the trek to Pothana village and Australian Camp.
• Starting Point for Dhampus Village Trek: Pokhara Phedi
• Required Days for Dhampus Village Trek: 1-2
• Maximum Elevation fro Dhampus Village Trek: (1,600 M) 5,250 ft
• Trek Price for Dhampus Village Trek: USD 150 to USD 200.
• Dhampus Village Trek Difficulty: Easy
• Best Seasons for Dhampus Village Trek: March to May and mid-September to mid-December.
• Trek Style: Lodges, and Hotels.
Upper Mustang Trekking
Upper Mustang, known to be the last forbidden kingdom of Nepal is also called a Little Tibet. It’s an antique and historical Buddhism land in the northernmost part of Nepal in Annapurna Conservation. The trek is more about getting the cultural insight than the views of Himalayas.
• Starting Point for Upper Mustang Trek: Pokhara – Jomsom flight or Drive
• Duration of Upper Mustang Trek: 10-15 Days
• Maximum Elevation of Upper Mustang Trek: (4,015 M) – 13,172 ft
• Cost for Upper Mustang Trek: USD 1200 to USD 1500
• Difficulty level for Upper Mustang Trek: Moderate
• Best Seasons for Upper Mustang Trek: March to November.
• Permits required for Upper Mustang Trek: Annapurna Conservation fees and Upper Mustang Restricted area trek permit Trek-style: Lodges, and Tea Houses.
Contact us here and book any Pokhara Trek Nepal. We make the best trekking arrangements for you in the affordable price. Enjoy trekking!!